Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Moth Would Like To Thank Rockazine

Thank you so much for inviting me to be apart of your world. I hope that I will be able to share interesting articles and stories! I would also like to thank Toph from Rock Art Designs for helping me in putting together our corporate website. If you like to see the some of the ideas in development for Trinity Being Multimedia, please visit The High Altitude Room to the right of this page. For a feature article about space industrial by Moth, please visit Rockazine...
http://rockazine.com/html/wetrocks.htm Also in the world of moth, I have formed a partnership with Panic Button Productions and we are now working with respective clients in the design and sound design industry as Panic Button/Deadly Nevergreen productions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home